Capitalised terms used herein and not defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to such term in the T&C.
Requirement for Collection of Information:
The information collected and the disclosures made by you in the membership form available on the TMC Website and all your medical reports and transcripts are required to enable us to evaluate and understand your medical needs and requirements.
You assure us that all such information provided to us is true and correct. TMC shall not be liable for any disclosure that you may make with regard to your medical/confidential/personal/familial information, history or condition or other records as disclosed through direct or mediated means by you to TMC. You agree and understand that TMC shall have the right to disclose such Personal Information to the Medical Specialist(s) and its employees specifically assigned for and as necessary in discharge of the desired Services, in such manner as TMC may deem fit. You acknowledge that TMC shall not be liable for non-disclosure or incomplete disclosure of any Information to the Medical Specialist(s) and its employees. It may be noted that TMC has strict guidelines with respect to unauthorized access to information provided by you (as enumerated below).
Information we may collect from you:
TMC is sensitive to privacy issues on the internet and believe that it is important that you know how TMC treats the personal and non-personal information that TMC receives on the internet. This could include mandatory or voluntary disclosures that you make while and for using TMC Website. Personal information (“Personal Information”) includes:
• financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or
• other payment instrument details ;
• physical, physiological and mental health condition;
• sexual orientation;
• medical records and history;
• Biometric information;
• any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for
• providing service; and
• any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
In general, you can visit TMC Website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. TMC Website servers automatically receive information relating to the IP address¬¬ assigned to the computer which you use; the domain server through which you access the TMC Website; the type of computer you are using; and the type of web browser you are using.
Additionally, we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide or you have previously submitted on the TMC Website, including through any interactive features. This includes (but is not limited to) Personal Information provided at the time of registering to use the TMC Website or enrolling to become our Member, subscribing to our Services, posting or sending material or medical history or medical records, or requesting further Services.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any information contained in it.
• [We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We will make sure that the survey results do not identify you, or anyone else who fills in our surveys.]
• Details of your visits to the TMC Website are collected by us, which include, but are not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on TMC Website, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure the use of the TMC Website and to improve the content of the TMC Website.
As part of the Service, as you are aware we would need to use, retain, review, evaluate and share your medical records and medical history as uploaded on the Portal / TMC Website. You hereby consent to our using, retaining, reviewing, evaluating and sharing your medical records and medical history as uploaded on the Portal / TMC Website.
In addition, there may be times, when we may need information from you, such as certain specific medical history / medical data / medical records. When information is needed, we will try to let you know at the time of collection, how we will use the Personal Information. The Personal Information we collect is used by us only for providing the Services
If you submit a comment or feedback on the TMC Website in relation to any of the Services offered, we may (but are not obliged to) publish your comment online or offline to promote our business and Services. We will collect your name which will be displayed next to your comment, and e-mail address, which will not be published, but which we may use to contact you in relation to your comment.
The transfer, storage and processing of Personal Information collected through the TMC Website / Portal is secured by means of stringent security techniques and requirements for handling sensitive and personal information, in line with current, usual technical measures and applicable laws. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the TMC Website / Portal; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. While, we take every step to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Information, by using the TMC Website, you agree and confirm that TMC is not liable for any disclosure due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Uses made of the Information:
We may use information including Personal Information provided by you in the following ways:
- To provide the Services, as availed of by you as a Member.
- To ensure that content from the TMC Website / Portal is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To contact you about operational and technical matters relating to your use of the TMC Website.
- To provide you with information on the Services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. In this regard we may pass your Personal Information to our call centre / third party service providers to allow them to deal with your call more efficiently.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, as well as the T&C.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
Disclosure of your Information:
- Where we use third parties who will use, retain, review, evaluate and share your medical records and medical history as uploaded on the Portal / TMC Website, with or without TMC.
- To help us process questions you may have about the Services, registration / enrollment / benefits etc, or other inquiry you may have.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the T&C and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our members / customers, or others. This includes sharing your Personal Information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may pass your Personal Information to any member of the TMC group, which means our subsidiaries, related entities, group companies, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, employees, third party service providers, medical experts, hospitals, doctors, etc and/or agents into administration of the Services provided to you by us now or in the future.
- If it is necessary for legal proceedings and when we believe in good faith that any applicable law, regulation, government, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer requires it or to protect the safety or security of users of TMC Website.
- To obtain advice from third parties such as auditors or legal advisors.
In addition to the above, disclosures may also be made if it was clearly stated at the time of registration and, where required, if you have given permission for this. Generally, we will disclose only the information we consider reasonably necessary to disclose. Also, some general statistical information about TMC Website user base, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include Personal Information identifying you.
Acceptance to terms:
Third Party Sites:
TMC Website may contain links to other sites of our partner networks, hospital partners, medical service providers, advertisers or affiliates, etc. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices adopted by other sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.